Welcome to
Fizz Lab Services

Green Lab Nitrogen Applications

inductively coupled plasma (ICP)

highly purified nitrogen

Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy (FT-IR)

CO2 free purge gas

Flame Ionization Detection (FID)

Liquid Chromatography - Mass Spectrometry (LC-MS)

most applications recommend 95% pure nitrogen because oxygen, which makes up the remaining 5% of the gas, has not been found to be detrimental to analysis when supplied by a gas generator.

Electrospray Ionization Detectors (ESI)

nitrogen is used as a nebulizer gas to produce a mist of charged droplets which results in the separation of the solvent and the ionized sample. The ionized sample then passes through to the quadrupole(s) and to the detector.

Atmospheric Pressure Ionization Detectors (API)

nitrogen is used to spray the sample solution into a heater where ionization occurs.

Green Lab Nitrogen Applications

Microwave Plasma Atomic Emission Spectroscopy (MP-AES)

MP-AES consists of a microwave induced plasma interfaced to an atomic emission spectrophotometer (AES).  It is used for simultaneous multi-analyte determination of major and minor elements. MPAES employs microwave energy to produce a plasma discharge using nitrogen supplied from a Green Lab Generator, which eliminates the need for sourcing gases in remote locations or foreign countries. Samples are typically nebulized prior to interaction with the plasma in MP-AES measurements.  The atomized sample passes through the plasma and electrons are promoted to the excited state.  The light emitted electrons return to the ground state light is separated into a spectrum and the intensity of each emission line measured at the detector. Most commonly determined elements can be measured with a working range of low part per million (ppm) to weight percent (wt. %).  MP-AES is a technique comparable to traditional AA and AES but with several potential advantages including lower cost of operation and elimination of the requirement for flammable gasses.  MP-AES instruments are benchtop instruments.  While the technique is mature, there are a limited number of manufacturers supplying commercial MP-AES instruments.

About Us

Your Local Green Nitrogen Sales and Service Agent

Green Lab Nitrogen is your local service and supplier for laboratory nitrogen generators.

Service Area

We keep your up and running 24/7 by keeping within 100 miles of Cartersville, GA

Experience

Our parent company has been building high purity nitrogen generators for 15+ years

Contact Us

Request Proposal

Better yet, see us in person!

We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.

Fizz Lab Services

Box 1003, Adairsville, GA 30103, US

+1-678-360-0394